What's Included in Professional Consulting?
Retaining Mary Ann may well be the best investment you make for your practice or organization. She structures her services around your needs and goals. The reward for this intense client focus is strong and lasting relationships.
- Staff Training
- Turn-Key Patient Education Programs
- Product or Service Spokesperson
- Audit Survival (Medicare MNT and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics DSMT Program Recognition)
- Off-Site (Via Telephone and Emails)
The services of Mary Ann Hodorowicz Consulting, LLC, are designed for companies, professional associations and individuals who are seeking a high level of expertise to achieve their short or long-term goals in a cost-effective and timely manner. This is consistent with today's corporate culture which demands speed, skill-readiness, flexibility and a new level of efficiency. She can help you achieve your mission in a fiscally responsible way, by:
- Consulting in specialized areas (see above)
- Replacing expensive in-house employee hours with less expensive AND more flexible hours
- Enhancing your staff through specialized training, workshops and seminars
- Collaborating with your staff in assuming more challenging and time consuming projects
- Providing professional presentations (for CE credit) and consumer programs
What is the Ultimate Purpose of the Consulting? Of Staff Training?
- To insure continuing commitment to best practices methodologies and current standards
- To increase revenue: insurance reimbursement, out-of-pocket fees for service, new programs
- To decrease expenses
- To increase work efficiencies in the areas of MNT and DSME program operations: patient
- Expand and update skills of current staff
- Train new staff
- Promote your product or service: in the media, at trade shows, conventions, etc.
"FLOW" Of Key Benefits From Expert Consulting and/or Staff Training:
The expertise delivered leads to a "best practice", which:
( = leads to increased)
- employee confidence in applying updated skills
- improved quality and effectiveness of chronic care teams
- improved patient outcomes
- increase revenue and/or decreased expenses
- financial wellness of program
- continuation and growth of program
- employee job security
- more secure, happier, productive employees
"Mary Ann gets to the heart of the matter, delivering practical real world ideas and solutions."
|Actual Client Testimonial